- Receive, suggest, discuss, and vote on ideas for software enhancements, which are forwarded to the Technical Committee for definition and requirements, then to the Leadership Committee for approval and prioritization.
- Work with code contributors and others to properly describe/specify proposed end-user functionality, and vet proposed contributions for adherence to museum standards and domain-specific guidelines.
- Review and, as appropriate, test draft end-user documentation.
- Assist in review and testing of the UI and end-user functionality.
- Identify potential integrations with other software and specify how such integrations could work.
- Identify trends in the broader market that will enhance usability, such as community annotation, social media integration, linked open data, etc.
- Maintain liaison with the museum community through conferences and events.
- Advise LYRASIS on the design and delivery of services, such as help desk processes, technical support, documentation, training, migration, hosting, etc.
Michael Black, Head of Research and Information Systems, Phoebe A. Hearst Museum of Anthropology
- Megan Forbes, Community Outreach and Support Manager, LYRASIS
- Jannette Reichel, Collections Manager, Museum of the Moving Image
- William Wolf, Independent Consultant
- Jadeen Young, Associate Registrar, Oakland Museum of California