The CollectionSpace project team uses a wiki to organize the working documents of the project team, and to gather extended information about the process of designing, developing, and deploying the software.
The wiki is open to contributions from all members of the CollectionSpace community.
To use the wiki:
2. Go to the page you'd like to edit. If you're not sure where the page is, there is a search box at the top right of the page.
3. In the navigation bar in the left side of the page, click on the white "Page Operations" menu item, and then click "Edit", below that item.
4. There are several different ways to view an editable page. The Rich Text version provides a Microsoft Word-like experience. The Wiki Markup version uses wiki-specific tags to edit text appearance, create new headings, set up tables, etc. A short list of these tags is on the right side of the screen, and a full wiki user guide is available online.
5. You can also add a comment to a page without going through the editing process; the link is at the very bottom of the page.
6. To add a label (or "tag") to a page, select the "add labels" button under the page title. Any label can be added, auto-complete will suggest existing tags.