The maintenance of up-to-date information accounting for and locating all objects for which the organization has a legal responsibility. This may include objects on loan, unaccessioned or previously undocumented items, temporarily deposited objects and support collections.
- Enable accountability for any object, at any time;
- Enable the provision of up-to-date information about all objects in the care of the organization
- including loans in and out, temporarily deposited objects and other unaccessioned objects;
- Provide a reference to ownership of each object;
- Provide the current location of each object.
Standards, Guidelines + Use Cases
No separate wireframes; see additions to Wireframes - Location and Movement Control