Participating in the discussions
To participate in the discussions on this IRC channel:
- Get an IRC client.
IRC Client for Mac: Colloquy
IRC Client for PC: Pidgin (see the comment near the bottom of this wiki page for setup instrucitons)
- Configure your IRC client to connect to:
6667(i.e. the most commonly used IRC port, by convention)
- Channel (aka Room):
Keeping up with live discussions
To read live (current) IRC discussions, without an IRC client:
- Visit logs.collectionspace.org
- Click the link with today's date
- Refresh that page, as needed, to view new entries
Reading older discussions
To read older (archived) IRC discussions, without an IRC client:
- Visit logs.collectionspace.org; or
- View the archived IRC channel logs here on the CollectionSpace wiki.
About logging of the IRC channel
The IRC channel is logged regularly by a 'bot':
For details about how this logging is set up, see CSPACE-6408.