The documentation and management of information about interventive and preventive conservation activities.
- Ensure all conservation information is accessible via the object number, and is up-to-date;
- Ensure appropriate authorization is received prior to conservation taking place;
- Ensure details of all interventive conservation work and preventive conservation measures are recorded, with the name of the person who performed the work, the organization to which they belong and the date on which it took place;
- Ensure catalog record is updated if any new information is established or information lost as
a result of conservation;
- Ensure that after conservation treatment, call-back condition checks or periodic care activities are scheduled by date