- You will either need a basic level of experience with downloading and unzipping/expanding files from links on a web page.
- git Git client software must be installed on the machine onto which you will be checking out source code, and you will need a basic level of experience with this software.
- Create a directory for the source code.
- Change into that directory.
- Check out the source code from the project's source code repository using your git Git client software.
Rather than checking out the entire project's source code, you will generally download or check out the source code for one or more of its layers. See the following documents for details:
- How to check out the Services Application layer source code
- How to check out the Application Services layer source code
- How to check out the UI layer source code
- How to check out the Mini-build source code
This document has explained how to download or check out the CollectionSpace project source code.